Take the Right Carpet Cleaningdecision.
In case you are now thinking of cleaning your carpets, probably you are now thinking of" should I do it my self? Or maybe I should get a professional carpet cleaning? If you're torn between two points of views, let's give you a little help. If you're in your way to the nearby shop to rent cleaning machine, stop and read our comparison.
By doing self-cleaning you will facea different level of cleaning quality:
· · Your cleaning cost won't be much less as you think, as you willneed to buy cleaning solutions, rent machines and drive back home costs.
· · The machine that you will rent "Rug Doctor", is good for easily carpetcleaning stains but not for the deep ones.
· · DIY Machines are very weak, it has low water pressure and vacuums, which means that you won't clean all the fibers properly.
· · Low pressured water won't be vacuumed up correctly, which willlead you to have just an awful smelling carpet.
· · It's impossible to get rid of pet urine odor even if you used your "RugDoctor" a lot because urine goes beyond the surface of your carpet.
· · Won't extract most of the water with your DIY machine and so won't dry your carpets effectively.
· · Hot water option isn't available in your machine, hot water is useful while cleaning process.
· · Some DIY cleaners are very tough over your carpets and lead to wear and tear it quickly
On the other hand, if you hired a professional carpet cleaning:
· Deep cleaning and high-qualityservice isguaranteed.
· Won't clean only the surface of your carpetbut will reach deeper than you can see to the padding.
· Our truck mount cleaning equipment will removefor you all the toughest and deepest stains.
· We use special cleaning pet odor solutions and equipment that end this issue immediately.
· We are able to extract most of your carpet's water and dirt which leave your carpet dry.
· We also, use high-speed fans to dry your carpets quickly.
· Youwon't smell moldy odors.
· Ourtruck mount machine able to heat water till boiling and keep it like this evenduring cleaning which is useful to get rid of bad odors and stains.
· Professional carpet cleaners know exactly how to deal with all of the carpet types.
Now after you know the difference between Professional carpet cleaning and self-cleaning, what would you choose? We all at Carpet cleaning Houston TX looking forward to assisting you to give you cleaning solutions that you're seeking.